Discover Marbella From The Comfort Of A Luxury Vehicle
Marbella has known to be the playground for elite and rich offering a cosmopolitan and lush lifestyle. The glistening beaches, soothing climate, leisure activities and high profile nightlife makes this locale a sought after tourist destination.
Not just a natural bliss, it’s a paradise for food connoisseurs and discerning shoppers. One of the popular travel destinations of Spain, the Andalusia is welcoming, warm and entertaining. If you plan any tour in Spain then this place definitely should be in the itinerary.
For getting the best out of this place, you have to select a suitable luxury car rental from the famous Apex Luxury Car Hire Marbella headquarters.
Once you have finalized your booking, all you need is to get behind the steering wheel and explore the fabulous place. Here’s a snapshot of things you can do:
- Beaches: the coastline stretches from Capobino to the Mediterranean Sea and has great beaches. The Funny Beach has go-karts, parasailing, water scooters and amusement park. Head a little further to Puerto Banus and you will find family beaches and great beach clubs. The beaches of the city are equipped with water sports, entertainment and glitzy life.
- Shopping: it is a great blend of high heeled shopping and a fun trip. With great celebrity footfall, it has an impressive assortment of designer boutiques, international brands and shopping choices. If you choose a good luxury car rental Marbella has to offer from www.ApexLuxuryCarHire.com then just turn your wheels to the Old Town or Puerto Banus.
- Museums: Apart from being a high profile metropolis, the city has a cultural identity and gives an array of options to its visitors. Visit the Bonsai Museum that houses an exquisite selection of trees from across the globe. On can also visit Ralli Museum, a contemporary art space that feature Latin American artistic collections. The Poligono Gallery and Grabado Museum are also great artistic ensembles.
- Golf: it is home to ten golf courses and attracts golf lovers from across Spain.
- Festivals: the summer season is time for fun, frolic and festivals. Events like the Luxury Weekend, Feria and Summer Solstice are synonymous with prestige and flamboyance. Starlight Festival in August attracts musicians and artists for melodious concerts.
Apart from tourist spots, there are a host of things to do. One can take a leisurely stroll around the ‘Orange Square’ brimming with restaurants, charming people, art galleries and shopping streets. You can easily reach to the La Alameda Park from here and enjoy a rich collection of flora. Although a small place, this city is quite glitzy and glamorous. You can find the top-notch brand store and fine dining restaurants offering exotic cuisine.
It’s important to understand the advantages of renting a car over taxi and other options of public transport, you can also research Google+ for this. Renting an exotic vehicle helps you keep pace with the city’s elite ambiance and persona. Whether it’s a family holiday or a bachelor trip, Marbella never stop entertaining its visitors.